- Hopi ear candles
- Thai foot massage
- Indian head massage
- Facial Massage
treatment (also known as Hopi-Ear Candles) is a pleasant and non-invasive treatment of the ears,used to treat a variety of conditions.the candles induce a revitalising heat upon the head and ears,which soothes,relieves and relaxes.
The candles are made from the natural ingredients of beeswax,along with other natural ingredients such as honey extracts,sage, st johns wort,chamomile,beta-carotene and organically grown flax.
The candles work on a chimney principle,drawing any impurities to the surface where they can be gently removed.They equalize the pressure in the head and ears making them suitable for most conditions including:
Ear Wax,General Hearing Loss or even Taste and Smell,Earache,Tinnitus,Glue-Ear,restoring Ear Pressure,Headaches and Migraines,Relaxing and Calming in cases of Stress.
Cost of treatment is £25.00 to include a pair of biosun candles.
Traditional Thai Foot Massage
Traditional Thai Foot Massage is a unique and powerful therapy and an ancient form of therapeutic healing.it combines a gentle manopulation of the pressure points,energy lines and body forces,combining acupressure,energy balancing and stretching.
Using thumbs,hands and a wooden acupressure tool,massage is applied to the lower legs and feet using rubbing,kneading,stretching and vibration techniques,the use of specially made oils and creams is used to aid the relaxation process.
Traditional Thai Foot Masssage stimulates the internal organs of the body,helping blood circulation and releasing tension of the nervous system,helping to prevent and treat diseases that occur in the body.
The treatment lasts approx 1 hour and costs £35.00.
Natural Face Lift:Facial Rejuvenation Massage
This is the most blissful,uplifting and relaxing holistic treatment you will experience!This is the natural alternative to botox or surgery.
This beautiful natural treatment incorparates a unique blend of highly effective techniques from both the japanese(anma) and indian(ayervedic) face massage along with acupressure and facial reflexology.This helps to balance the whole body,and is followed by lymphatic drainage to cleanse away any toxins released during the treatment.
- Lift and Tone your Face
- Reduce Lines and Wrinkles
- Improve your Complexion
- Relax and Balance your whole Body
- Release Stress and Tension from your Face
The treatment works on both the surface and deep facialmuscles,stimulating blood flow and oxygenation,releasing congestion and toxins as well as toning the facial muscles.
The Natural Face Lift Includes:
- Neck ,Shoulder and Head Massage
- Holistic energy balancing using acupressure meridian points and Facial Reflexology areas
- Soothing of the Facial Skin and Muscles,Lifting and Stabalising of the Facial Muscles
- Lymphatic drainage to cleanse away Toxins released
The treatment will last approx 1 hour,and will cost £35.00
Indian Head Massage
Indian Head Massage is based on the ancient system of medicine known as Ayurveda,which has been practised in India for thousands of years.It works on the :
UpperBack,Shoulders,Upperarms,Neck,Scalp,Ears and Face.
A typical Indian Head Massage treatment combines Massage techniques with gentle stretches in order to Loosen and Mobilise the Muscles and Joints in the Arms,Shoulders and Neck.The Scalp and Face are then gently but deeply massaged.Oils can optionally be used to improve the condition of the hair.
How Might Indian Head Massage Benefit You?
- Increased mobility to muscles and joints of the neck and shoulder area,reducing stiffness and pain in the muscles of the face,shoulders and scalp
- Strees relief and improved breathing techniques
- Sense of well being and calmness,resulting in improved and more restful sleep
- Improved immune system,resulting in improved health of the skin,hair and scalp.
- Lymphatic and venous systems improved
- Improved self-esteem
- Relief of stress-induced or tension headaches
- Relief of eye strain
- Improves sinus issues
The cost of the treatment is £25 and lasts 40 mins
Beauty Facial And Massage
This is the ultimate treatment in Beauty Facial and Massage,giving you Younger,Fresher Looking Skin.
The Beauty Facial and Massage is a Relaxing,Nourishing and Rejeuvenating treatment,Cleansing away Dead Tissue,Revealing and Stimulating New cell Growth and increasing Circulation which adds Nourishment Firming the skin.
The Beauty Facial and Massage consists of Steaming,Cleansing,
Mask,Exfoliating,Toning and Massage.
Benefits of Massage
- Nourishment of the Skin and the Underlying structures through Increased Blood Circulation
- Fat cells in the Subcutaneaus tissue are Reduced,helping to Firm the Skin and underlying Tissue
- Skin becomes Soft,Pliable,Toned and Refined
- The Removal of Cell Metabolism Waste is aided by Increasesd Circulation,Cleansing the Skin of Impurities
- Activity of Sweat and sebaceous Glands is Increased,helping to Balance the Moisture level of the Skin
- Muscle fibres are Stimulated and Strengthened,which helps Release Tension and Knots
- Nerves of the skin become Soothed and Relaxed,often EasingPain
- Reduces Stress and Promotes a feeling of Well-Being
- Epidermis is Softened by the application of products
- Scars and scar Tissue will Soften and Loosen as the Skin becomes more Elastic
- Skin's appearance is Enhanced,increasing the Renewal of Cells and Reducing Puffiness
Benefits of Steaming
- The Pores are Opened
- The Blood circulation and the Lymphatic circulation are Stimulated in the local area
- The surface cells of the Epidermis are Softened,which helps Desquamation
- Sebaceous Gland activity is Improved,which Benefits Dry,Mature skin type
- Skin Colour is Improved
Benefits of Cleansing and Deep Cleansing
- To exfoliate Dead skin cells,exposing Younger cells and improving the skin's Appearance
- To remove MakeUp,Dirt and Pollutants from the skin's surface,reducing the possibility of Blemishes and skin Irritation
- To remove excess Sweat and Sebum from the skin's surface,which reduces Congestion and the subsequent formation of Comedones and Pustules
Benefits of Exfoliation
- Dead skin cells,Grease and Debris are removed from the Surface of the skin
- Fresh new Cells are exposed,improving the Appearance of the Skin
- Skin preparations such as Moisturising lotions are more easily Absorbed
- The Blood Circulation in the area is mildly Stimulated,bringing more Oxygen and Nutrients to skin cells and improving the skin Colour
Benefits of Toning
- It produces a Cooling effect on the skin when the water or alcohol in the toner Evaporates from the skin's surface
- It creates a Tightening effect on the skin,because of the Chemical within the Toner called an Astringent.This causes the Pores to Close,thereby Reducing the flow of Sebum and Sweat of the skin's surface
- It helps to Restore the Acidic Ph balance of the Skin
Benefits of Moisturising
- It protects the skin from External Damage caused by the environment,and Softens the skin Relieving skin Tautness and Sensitivity
- It Plumps the skin tissue with Moisture,which Minimises the appearance of Fine Lines
- It provides a Barrier between the Skin and Make-UpCosmetics
- It may contain additional ingredients which Improve the Condition of the Skin
- It may contain Ultra-Violet filters,which Protect the skin against the Age-Accelerating Sunlight
The Cost of the Treatment is £45.00,which Covers All the Ingredients used in the Beauty Facial and Massage.The Treatment will last 1 and a half hours.